I'm back after a week... Thanks to common test. UHH.
Tomorrow(that's Sunday if you don't know) is a really BIG day... 13 March :3
And as of today, I really want to jump off a building and end my life, yet I can't bear too see some people get hurt or emotionally unstable just because of me.
It's just a good thing that someone(maybe some people too) is willing to stick with me through this...
Someone that I will never wish that he will be hurt...
Someone that is so super close to me.
And I do not want that person(or a few) to get so hurt just over me.
And the reason I have this kind of shitty thing is because of a few people.
YET, I can't believe I'm actually dumb enough to bottle up EVERYTHING.
But, I have learned my lesson: Next time I will tell everything to someone I trust.
No comments:
Post a Comment