Wednesday, 16 March 2011

>:(

Today, I got really mad with a few of my division's girls. I mean, I hadn't done anything wrong, yet they just shot me this fxcked up look. What the hell had I done wrong...? I hadn't insulted them, they just gave me the kind of look as though every single trouble on them was caused by me. Worse, my bf was on some kind of councillor camp, and I had practically no one to hear me out and listening to my ranting. I got so mad that I didn't even crack a grin when our coach joked. That, could already easily show exactly how mad I had gotten...
I just feel that we're so unbonded.
Thanks to some people...
But then, I will have to put up with them for the rest of secondary school, in which I don't know whether I will be able to with all that unbondedness(is there such a word?).
Sorry girls, maybe I just can't work with you people. One day, I swear, I'll leave you girls, and at that point of time I won't know whether you'll even remember me, your friend/fiend or whatever you take me as.

No comments:

Post a Comment