I guess you saw the post yesterday right?
Well, I shall stop with all the ranting today. It's useless. What's happened has happened, I can't change the past.
Let's just speak about my day in school today.
At 8 a.m, the wushu team people went up to the ISH to keep the carpets.
In the end, our leader, WX, came only at like 8.10a.m.
Then the B division girls only came at 8.30 a.m.
So the keeping of carpets and cleaning up was dragged to around 9 plus.
J and me went back to class after that.
Right at the moment we stepped into the class, we were overwhelmed by a few excited screams by our group members. You see, we were supposed to do a Literature sketch today.
So 5 minutes later after our arrival, we had to start with the sketch...
Then the second period. Chinese. Continued going through the test papers.
Third period. Home Economics. I was bored stiff.
-Lunch-
Forth period. Geography. Interestingly, I slept half the lesson away when we were supposed to do our workbook in class. But anyway, the teacher didn't even bother, on an addition that I had already completed the work. LOL!
Fifth period. Mathematics. Did more quadratic equations.
Then assembly. Had some kind of thingy about International Friendship Day. Then 2 students from Sec 3 level talked about the countries they came from. It was quite interesting :)
To be honest, I think that TK was rather lucky to be able to have a chance to come here. Some others don't even get this rare chance, especially those from her country, which is Myanmar, or Burma.
I didn't know just simply writing about my day can occupy this much space. So I shall end today's entry here. Bye!
"When you are not in the position to decide who is right and who is wrong, what makes you think you can decide it just like that?"
No comments:
Post a Comment