I shall talk about the happenings in this week.
On Wednesday, my uncle, aunt and 1-year old cousin came.
On Thursday, we were supposed to go Tampines SAFRA for dinner. But by the time my uncle and aunt were done dilly-dallying, we had to postpone the dinner to Monday and go to the shopping mall opposite my house instead.
On Friday, it was a public holiday. Yep, Good Friday. My uncle, aunt and my cousin checked in to Marina Bay Sands hotel. You'd think that this is one top class hotel eh? Yes, to be honest it is somewhat super high class, until when we stepped into a room then all that good reputation was ruined.
What happened?
The original room we were supposed to get was on the 4th floor. When we opened the door, the room was NOT PACKED. Everything was in a big mess.
My uncle got SO mad, he stomped back to the receptionist and started arguing with her(in cantonese, and a lot of phrases used for scolding were flying out of his mouth. But I didn't really take notice of that).
So in the end, our room was changed from the 4th floor to the 50th floor.
The view was very spectacular, and I took lots of pictures :)
We opened the door. Hmm, everything looked perfect. UNTIL...
My uncle flipped the quilt over. There was this stubborn stain on it. So we called room service.
Also, we found that one of the pillowcases had a blood stain(eww).
Then, we found that one of the table lamps beside the bed was spoilt. WTH??
Then Saturday came. Had YSA again. We didn't run, but the activities were as tiring.
That very night, I went over to my friend's house for barbeque's.
Sunday. Went ALL THE WAY to Botanic Garden's just to have dinner when I stay in Bedok.
Monday. Dinner at Tampines SAFRA.
Tuesday. My relatives left early in the morning for their flight. Then in school, I had 2.4km run. I passed.
Then today came. Super slack.
Worse, tomorrow is the starting of MYE already. Thank goodness I'm prepared... NOT.
Wish everyone good luck! And obviously ME myself.
Oh yes. A little bit about my cousin:
-Doraemon's top fan.
-Super cute.
-Born on 8/8/2009(If she was born a year before, it would be 8/8/2008! That's very auspicious!)
-Very playful.
-She broke her arm last year. Sad right?
"Fallen down? Pick yourself up again, and persevere until you have crossed the finishing line."
-Unknown
No comments:
Post a Comment