Actually it isn't entirely "don't have", just that there's nothing interesting.
Today was a boring day in school -.-
Then after school, I went for PUMP, and after that for wushu debrief.
I saw a particular person. I was supposed to "hate" him, but I can't help missing him.
-Definition of "missing": 想念. Keep thinking of that person.
Coach put me into B-girls. I mean, I was supposed to enter B-girls, but then I was born a year later than the others, so I asked Ms C:"Can I stay in C-girls?"
I also posted this question on Facebook. Haha :D
But whether or not I get to remain in C-girls or not, I will still face certain problems in next year's competition(that is, if I even get a chance to enter):
1) The competitors from YSA(my friends). They got 1st, 2nd and 3rd, while I got pushed to 4th.
2) Vera and Lin Ying. This two are part of Team Singapore(national youth team), and are quite tough to overcome. What's more, the judges are sure to bias them -.-
3) The competitors from my school. They are quite strong.
Enough of that. Hmm, what should I do to sort a certain problem out quickly? I need to ask a person certain questions, but I do not wish to face him. Should I write a note? Hmm, maybe yes.
"When the foundation is missing, nothing is able to stand up properly."
-Me :D
No comments:
Post a Comment