Yup. I'm pretty sure you've noticed.
The one about who I would like to make that person fall in love with, the person I was referring to was C. The reason is because he's actually quite a nice guy, very sweet, but then I feel distant from him. Sad.
In other news, my tuition teacher said I looked like a samurai. Then she said if I brought a sword with me it would be a perfect look.
I was thinking, which part of me actually looks like that??
Like LOL.
What a joke.
Plus, my english teacher spammed us like 9 text messages today within an hour.
Topic for all 9 messages? English Literature sketch. What the heck.
One of them was a duplicated message from Friday.
Two of them was about our literature teacher(trust me, you're so gonna laugh at her name), Ms Veronica Kueh(Kueh is a kind of food eaten by us Singaporeans. How did she get that as her surname??).
The others were just plainly about how much it weighs for our SA1 overall, about some groups lying to Ms Kueh saying that they have performed to the previous relief teacher, blah blah blah. And the spam goes on.
Anyway, if you happen to own a Formspring account, feel free to ask me anything.
SHOOT :)
"People are only mean when they're threatened, and that's what our culture does... And when you get threatened, you start looking out only for yourself. You start making money a god. It's all part of this culture."
No comments:
Post a Comment