Go ahead. Explain. Call yourself a jerk. Say that you regret.
BUT I DON'T CARE!
Look. You break my heart until like that. What's your problem? I don't see what I did wrong. I treated you whole-heartedly. Now, you tell me you want end this.
WHAT DID I DO WRONG?
Tell me. Go on!
Still say you don't know how to face me when you see me in school.
Let me send you this sentence:
IF YOU REGRETTED SO MUCH, YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE ENDED IT IN THE FIRST PLACE!
I seriously don't feel that you're worth anything.
Now you created such a big injury deep in me. How long will I spend filling that hole up?
BOO!
Why can't you let it live longer!
In the coming future, seriously, you're so gonna do that again.
At that time, I'm so gonna be very uncertain.
It's
The
End
!
I hope I forget you!
No comments:
Post a Comment