Monday, 2 May 2011

The first two papers have passed .

Have you noticed ?
Yep , my typing style has changed :)
Okok . Back to today's topic .
The first two papers , English comprehension and Chinese email writing and composition , have passed . Much to my surprise , the comprehension was easier compared to our timed comprehension practice ...
For Chinese , I guess I sort of screwed the whole composition up . Haha , I can't believe I'm still so relaxed over it . But in any case , I still have my paper 2 to pull the overall up .
Tomorrow is my paper 2 and listening comprehension . I have been studying like mad already , I hope I won't screw up the paper tomorrow , especially the comprehension part . 
For listening comprehension ... Sighs . My class and 2MD will be very stressed , cos we're gonna take the paper with the ENTIRE LEVEL of Sec 1s . For me it'll be better , since my age and the year of birth is the same as the Sec 1s . But for the others ... Oh well . We will still have to take with them . Can't negotiate .
On Saturday , I was hit with swollen eyes. Sucks , cos I can't attend YSA :(
Haha then I met this man who looked like he was around his 50s or so . He was at the ATM , and he though that the cash would come out before the credit card . So he was practically staring at the slot where the money was supposed to come out , and didn't see the card come out . By the time he did , his card was taken back into the machine , which meant that he had to go into the bank , go to the counter and retrieve his card . Too bad he didn't know , so he started cursing and swearing , and left .
Too bad I'm too quiet , if not I would have told him .
Fail me :)


"Sometimes it isn't that you want to do this , it's just that you're forced to , because that person started the trouble first ."
-Me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment