Hohoho . I was HISTORY yesterday after my history paper .
Guess what happened ? I think I spent too much time on the first section , leading to a shortage of time in the second section , essay based questions . By the time I was there , I was left with only 20 minutes !
So this was how I spent it:
1st essay: 10 minutes
2nd essay: 9 minutes
The last minute: Slack , and trying all means to stop my hand from aching !
On Tuesday , we got back our Maths Paper 1 results(HAHA pretty quick eh) . I was shocked at my results , but also a little disappointed . Shock because I had scored an A2(and this was the first time I ever scored so well in an exam paper) , disappointed because I was just half mark away from A1 !! GAHH ... Luckily , my teacher said that the score was subjected to changes . If I got hold of that half mark ...
Chemistry paper was tough , but I enjoy challenges , so I like this paper ! :)
"Life was never meant to be fair . Like it or lump it ."
-The Outsiders by S.E Hinton
No comments:
Post a Comment