Friday, 20 May 2011

I loathe my results .

Basically if you don't know , "loathe" just means hate . So , as you can see , I hate my results .
And to add on to the pain I've been suffering from since Monday ... Today was FAR WORSE .
1) I HATE to see some bitch in my class . And ... My entire class' girls hate her . HOHO . You might think it's good ... But the point is , even when we detest her , she still keeps sticking to us . WALAO WEY -.-
2) I found out what <he> did:
Apparently , he blocked me on Facebook just because he watched an MV by Tanya . This caused quite a big wound to me , cos I like him a lot . Even if he has hurt me once a month ago ... Even if we have broken up ... I still love him .
别再伤害我了 , 好吗 ? :'(
Why must be secondary school life be so terrible ?
Oh well , just have to stick to it for another 2 years .
TTFN .
AND , to that bitch in my class , STFU and stop ruining my life . TYVM .

No comments:

Post a Comment