Tuesday, 10 May 2011

It's been nearly a century since I last blogged .

Okayy ... Maybe "a century" is a little too exaggerating , but , it's seriously very long since I last blogged . 
It's nearly a week (again) since I last did , so I shall start on my paper for last Thursday (picture discussion and English Literature) .
Okay , I have to admit that I "died" for PD , but surprisingly , Literature was okay ! Maybe it's because I read Sparknotes . Oh yeah . There's a hyperlink for you , so click on it . When you get to their website , press the tab with "sparknotes" on it .
Then Friday . I didn't have any paper , cos the next day was polling day , and officials had to come at 12.30 pm to set up the venue . So everyone had to leave by then . Friday was also "cooling-off day" . Which means , parties and politicians are to stop their rallies and making trucks go all around their area with a loudspeaker that barks:"Vote for ___ !"
Saturday . Polling day ... Nothing much happened . But I stayed up till 1 plus to watch the results . Guess what ? The returning officer became an overnight celebrity . He's called Yam Ah Mee , speaking in monotone throughout the speech ... With the same expression throughout the whole thing ... Oh yes . I'll put up the results shortly after this post is posted .
Then Sunday . Nothing happened . 
Yesterday . Geez , my mum called me PAP's biggest fan just because I was wearing white yesterday ...
Today will be my chemistry paper . Quite well prepared .
That's all then . TTFN ...


"A true athlete knows how to accept defeat ."
-Baron Pierre de Coubertin(Ahem , I'm not really sure of it ...)

No comments:

Post a Comment