The above mentioned topic are , as you can see(or read , whatever), are those subjects in which their papers are gone . All done . Except for maths , though . There's still paper 2 .
Tomorrow ... Will be my picture discussion and literature exam . HOHOHO , I can prepare to flunk picture discussion . As for literature , I'm searching for notes online . There's soo many pages I don't even know which I should print , which I shouldn't . Haha , maybe I should just get the summary of the entire book .
In other news , it's just another 2 or 3 more days before the GE , or general election . I can't vote , but I am still supporting one of the parties . I live somewhere in East Coast GRC , so the parties involved are:
PAP , or People's Action Party , 人民行动党 and
WP , or Worker's Party , 工人党 .
Which side do I support ? Why , PAP of course ! Anyway , my mother told me , even if she and my dad supported WP , PAP will still win . Haha , it just proves that PAP is strong ;)
And mind you , today's famous quote is not asking you to fail so you can succeed . Please take note .
"Every time you fail is another step towards success ."
-Unknown (More like I forgot who !)
No comments:
Post a Comment