What do I mean by that ? I'll prolly just share which constituency I'm under , and others .
Okay , I live under East Coast's constituency , and I have to say , what PAP has promised the last GE , they have done it , so when they won the election this year , I wasn't taken by surprise(like obviously) . For Bedok , the MP currently is Mr Lim Swee Say . Gee , I just added him as a friend a few days back ! :D
Then let's drive the attention towards Tampines . PAP won , but apparently almost everyone is unhappy with the winning of it , cos the MP is now Mah Bow Tan , who is the head(or something else) in HDB . My closest buddy told me that when he was in in some enterprise chain , prices shot up . Now that he is in HDB , the prices of houses has shot up too ! ):
Now Marine Parade . This one's real terrible . One member in the Marine Parade constituency is our SM Goh Chok Tong , the other one ... Some amateur that's probably taking an express train into parliament , Tin Pei Ling . My friend said she didn't have looks and a brain , how was she supposed to be fit for parliament !!
Newspapers have even reported that the opposition party's Nicole Seah was receiving "hearts" while Tin Pei Ling was receiving "boos" . Either way , I dislike them both !
Aljunied . This one was real sad , as our foreign minister George Yeo lost . Now he's resigning or retiring or whatever(he's leaving the parliament) . I want a by-election to have him back !! ):
Hahahahahaha . Let me share a video with you :DD
Don't get me wrong , I don't show any disrespect , it just seems ... Funny . Oh well , this shall be the pill to relaxing from stress due to exams . TTFN !
"No one's restricting you , you're restricting yourself . Let yourself free from those chains and go for it ."
-Me :)
No comments:
Post a Comment