Sunday, 14 August 2011

Hey there :)

So. I passed these few days in... Whatchamacallit?
Ok never mind the word, thank you.
On Friday, we had CNA debate. One of my buddies was debating with another full-guys group (really, this is not shocking at all). They had such an exciting (or rather, fiery) debate that we had to shout at them to cool down. Whew, that atmosphere was hot!
That VERY day, we had training (like obviously right). QB asked me to pass him a spare sword so that he could kill me (the actual reason is to teach me and Z without having to take any of our swords).
He said:
'If I couldn't kill you last week, I will have to kill you today.'
My reaction:
-_-'''
Then on Saturday, I had to go back to school for HSK preparatory class. Oh god, after going through the trial test, I was shocked. Why? The paper's standard was almost that of a Primary 3 student's standard -_-''' Goodness. And the paper was from China!
Also, I had YSA training. Wth. We were playing soccer in the HUGE field at Meridian Junior College so happily when it rained :/
The field is this big:











So seriously, can you imagine us running 5 rounds around the track within 10 minutes!?
On the same Saturday night, I saw QB's status. He was complaining that he's tired from his jog. Then he said that he jogs whenever he is emo or finds that he's fat ._.
Then to "guailan", I commented:
Emo worh~
He ignored.
So after a few comments from some others, I tried "guailan-ing" again, so I wrote:
Happy slimming :P
And he replied:
Happy studyin.
Then I said:
Thank you.
LOL :)
TTFN :)

No comments:

Post a Comment