Wednesday, 19 October 2011

:D .

Haii~
Just some updates:
This weekend's roadshow will be held at NEX @ Serangoon. OLAYY~~ LOL.
So if you're free, be sure to come on down and support us! :)
Let's talk about EOY results now. Really. This time's results are FAR FROM MY EXPECTATIONS (most of them). I'm (kinda) surprised that I passed many of them.
However, I really feel sad for one of my friends. I can't tell you what happened to her (our class made a promise not to), but I can tell you that she has a chance of getting channeled out of Chung Cheng. Aw man... Although this was kinda expected, I still feel sad for her :(
What subject combination should I put as my first choice?
Food for thought. LOL
Also, after last weekend's roadshow, I can seriously say that,
I am annoyed with (most) Singaporean's aunties' kiasu-ism.
Yes, seriously. On Saturday, there was this auntie who took part so many times in the spin and win contest that YTSAs on duty at the booth and those who wrote the card for her (it was actually me) could recognise her. And guess what. The very next day she came and participate again! She played like... What, 20+ times?
Then there was another lady with her child. They both wanted one of the prizes A LOT. And they played many times too. Guess what. They got 12 eco-bags and many PP fans. Like what the heck?
I am trying my best to tolerate these people such that I don't show bad or rude attitude towards the public. The only thing we can do is talk behind their backs. Hope that Singaporeans can be a little less kiasu and not snatch any free or cheap things. And don't be selfish too. If you are, you ought to go to the market to sell fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment