Ah yes. Bye 2011, HI 2012!
My birthday is over... Another year older again. Does that mean I will be more mature? Well, let's see then.
2011 has been a little too unhappy. Seriously. I thought it would be nice for me at the start, but now that it's over, I feel that it sucks.
Level camp is tomorrow. Tsk, vendor is Camelot again. They screwed up my level camp last year -.-
Kayaking and dragonboating at Bedok Reservoirs. Trainers from Camelot and teachers, IS THIS A JOKE!? Isn't it a tad too dangerous!?
Campsite will be at Home Team NS (Bukit Batok). Trekking, Bukit Timah Nature Reserve. Hmmm...
I found out my form and co-form teachers today. I really like my form teacher, Mr E. He's teaching us biology this year, and from what I heard from my seniors, he's a little horny. Well, we experienced that today. But he's a good teacher :)
My co-form is a half korean and half chinese. Wow, cool!
Ok, news.
Kim Jong Il is dead. Huat ah. Thank lord.
Trains keep having problems every now and then. SMRT, you cute or cute?
2 headed croc and 3 eyed cat found? Conjoined twins/aliens in such animals? The world is just awesome man.
Oh and... There will be a new "feature" in every post now, so do look out! It's called 'Question of the day'. You can type your responses either in the Cbox or in the comments section :) Here goes...
Question of the day: What's your new year resolution, and what mistakes do you want to correct from the previous year(s)?
TTFN :)
No comments:
Post a Comment