Wednesday, 21 November 2012

Wrap up on the (school) year.

This is the very first time I'm doing this, sooooo.. If I suck at it tell me ok :P
2012 has really been an eventful year. Our school bagging all 8 trophies for Wushu in group events, me myself getting awards, streaming, friendship ups and downs, etc, etc.
Both bad things and good things have happened. In this year, I have learnt a lot.
I learnt to cherish true friendship, that even my best friend can be a guy, that I have to work hard for what I want, that I have to speak up, and that if I have the will, I can do anything I want, even if it means being a champion. Of course, there is much more that I learnt, but I'm just lazy. :D
But then, it depends on what kind of champion you yourself want to be. Do you want to be a champion in sports competitions, knowledge competitions, in studies, in games, or a champion to yourself?
To be a champion, you will think that you have to improve and work hard to surpass others. Yes, that is indeed true. But before that, always remember that you have to first surpass yourself before others, because interestingly, you yourself are the hardest to surpass. Somehow.
I'm real glad that I managed to promote this year. However, for now, I better keep my fingers crossed and pray that my appeal out of my class will succeed, because..
1) I don't want to face this particular guy. I have faced him enough in CCA and I'm sick of him ordering us around in a horribly unfriendly manner. If you're in my CCA and you're reading this, you'll definitely know who that is.
2) Somehow, I can't take physics. I don't know why, but I can pass class tests, yet when it comes to exams, I fail. Maybe I'm not just cut out for physics.
Of course, I can't be selfish. I will pray for my friend too :)
Now... The thanking part.
From YTSA, I want to thank everyone from the highest position (EXCO) to the photographer, YC (who was one of those who gave me the most support and talked to me a lot) , for supporting me in both the instructor training camp and the induction camp itself. Without them, I wouldn't have passed the test and became a successful instructor. :)
Other than that, I would also like to thank people from my beloved group, Raven2, for being so cooperative. If they had been worse, I wouldn't have been able to handle anyone properly. I understand that I may have been a little biased against the boys sometimes, and I'm sorry. ><
From school, I would gladly love to thank my classmates (esp the girls and my bestie) for being there for me all the time. I may have PMS-ed at some point of time, and I'm sorry, but I thank all of you for putting up with all that and my rubbish. :P
Of course, I must also thank B Girls and C Girls from Wushu, by working as a team, sharing joy and pain together, supporting each other during training and competition. Thanks a lot, I love all of you :)
And of course, I must thank my teachers for teaching me, and especially my form teacher, Mr E. He was the one who scolded me in class and in my report book (!?), but even though I was pissed at him at first, I'm now thankful. 老师, 谢谢你把我骂醒. :) I will miss him a lot when he leaves, because he's really a good teacher. :(
And obviously I can't not thank my family for putting up with my rubbish practically everyday. :')
Bye. :)
OH AND, I'd like to share a song for my best friend I met this year... Even though he won't see this. :/ But everyone else can enjoy it :)
'This is my oath to you.'

No comments:

Post a Comment