2 weeks of school.
2 weeks of Sec 3 life.
And I'm starting to gasp already.
My Class
I'm in a class whereby everyone claims to love studying and our class motto is 'WE LOVE STUDYING.' Hur hur hur. Sounds ridiculous, but oh well. :) We have a form teacher who loves Muffin (her pet) and turquoise colour. We have a co-form teacher who loves photography and animals. Cool match.
There's a guy in my class with eyes that resembles Big Bang's TOP. Just the eyes. LOL
I have a crazy tablemate who always wants to bribe me (I have no idea why too) and is very accident prone. She just twisted her ankle during PE lesson 2 days ago. I wonder how she is now?
My teachers
My teachers are basically quite awesome except for that handful which are so boring they suck.
SS and E Hist teacher is fun and engaging. Though some topics seem dry, she somehow always manages to keep us awake. I wonder how.
My EL teacher is basically my form teacher. She's a good friend of Mr E, my FT last year (remember him? Mr horny man HAHA). I'm starting to wonder if the two of them have been friends for too long because 1) Both are insane 2) Both are horny and disgusting. :/
I met my geog teacher in Sec 1. She taught me that year, and I do remember her forcing me to go for consultations occasionally. See, now I'm in pure geog. Happy? :D
My CL teacher is... Cool. He's too nice to us, really.
Amath teacher is a good friend of EL teacher. Why isn't she as horny as her then? Hmm. But she's fun and nice.
Emath teacher is slightly boring during lessons, but generally still quite fun. Heh.
I bet my Chemistry teacher is pissed off with my class. When she came in for the second chem lesson, we had all forgotten what her name was.
Then lastly, my physics teacher, the most boring person of the century. Out of 3 of her lessons, I slept for 10 mins for 2 of them. Well, that's not too bad, at least I don't sleep for half the lesson. Bleh.
To my juniors:
Please cherish your life in Sec 1 and Sec 2. If you don't, you will regret in Sec 3.
The other day in Hist lesson, our teacher showed us something.. And that thing has been stuck in my head ever since. I wanted to share it with you but somehow I can't view it myself. :( BOO
Ok then. TTFN
No comments:
Post a Comment