AS I WAS SAYING
Yes I have the great need to puke right now because I just read someone's blog oh my god
BACKGROUND STORY
From term 1, an NIE intern teacher came about and was attached to my class and 3HM for elective history class. (btw I pretty disliked him from the beginning)
SO THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED: On this particular girls's blog (identity will be kept private but CCHMS sec 3s will know who I am referring to).
In week 5 (3 weeks ago), he left CCH to go back to NIE to continue his studies. The day he left, I actually drew something for him and..... Okay never mind it's embarrassing
Anyway. This girl. She actually told the teacher IN HIS FACE HE CAN BE A MODEL
I mean, I agree that his looks are slightly above average (no lie okay?) BUT A MODEL
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHahahhah no
AND GUESS WHAT
She actually took him as her eye candy LIKE OMG WHAT NO GURL YOU CAN'T JUST CALL A TEACHER YOUR EYE CANDY
(this two sentences from her actually made me spit out whatever I was eating or drinking)
Other than that, she actually fell head over heels for her permanent (not the NIE one) history teacher which, from what I heard, is already steady with a girlfriend. The worst thing is SHE ACTUALLY CLAIMED THE TEACHER TO BE HERS
I MEAN
NO
JUST NO
YOU DO NOT JUST RANDOMLY CLAIM SOMEONE ATTACHED TO BE YOURS OKAY OH MY GOODNESS
Don't be an ass and ruin people's relationships please
I will never ever ever believe someone did this okay omg do you actually get how traumatising the whole thing is. I'm shaken and I actually feel really sad for the teachers
And she was actually proud she told the teacher he was capable of being a model
WELL GURL
I TELL YOU
I'M MORE PROUD THAN YOU
I DREW A CARD FOR HIM
DID YOU?
HAH
Okay I'm a little rage-y at the moment so please ignore me but yeah
TTFN
No comments:
Post a Comment