I recently bought a snapback from this online shop I stumbled upon while scrolling through Carousell mindlessly, and I thought I was pleased with their service so here's a feedback for them.
As the name suggests, this online shop sells a large variety of caps. If it doesn't interest you, don't worry: They do sell other things too, such as adorable and stylish iron on patches for whatever clothes you have. Their items are mostly instock, so if you have little patience and hate the 2 week wait for preorders, this is for you. Of course, the waiting time is dependent on the time you take to make payment as well as the type of mail you choose. They provide you with free normal mailing, and registered mail at a cost of $2.50. They can be found on Carousell, Instagram, Facebook and Qoo10. I did you a small favour of including the links in the different medias, so just mouse over to whichever site you like and click on it.
I would call their caps affordable: It definitely wasn't pricey, because the previous snapbacks I bought were all priced at around $15. This one was at $12 (excluding my mailing price), so it's relatively cheaper. I paid for it one day after I told the owner which cap I wanted, and the very next day it was mailed out. Efficient.
I received the package 2 days later at the convenience of my doorstep. Happily, I opened it up to find my snapback laying beautifully inside. Here's a few pictures of it:
Yup I'm a fan of One Piece.
To my surprise, I looked into the mail bag and found something else:
Free stickers! I couldn't get more excited. I got a free gift from buying a cap :D
On top of all that, I was faced with good service from the owner. So yes, good service, great efficiency and a free gift! Wonderful. Do support them if you're looking for a cap, either as a gift or for yourself.
Side note: This shop is based in Singapore, so if you're NOT from Singapore, I'm not sure if they do overseas mailing. There's no harm asking, though.
Days to end of O Levels: 11
No comments:
Post a Comment