Saturday, 26 March 2011

It's been ages since I last wrote in a blog entry.

Let's see... How long has it been? Like maybe 9 days ago...?
Life's has been rather normal, I passed my geog, bio, maths. Yet, with just 1 more mark I can already get a distinction for my bio. Oh well... Next time I'll just work harder...
And harder...
And harder...
Till I fufill my wish of being a chemist/biologist/forensic pathologist(if that's what they call it, LOL).
A day ago, I went to support my juniors in the primary school wushu competitions with my friends, and congratulated them for winning. To be honest, I was really proud of them, they had really done well (:
My competitions will be in another two weeks, and my favourite teacher will also be supporting me.
I know on both of my competition days, someone(or perhaps some people) will be quietly supporting me, even if they do not shout for me, I can still "read" their faces and mind. Seeing whoever faces are there, I know which people are actually supporting me silently.
That's all for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment