Monday, 28 March 2011

What's shown on the outside are, at most times, simply illusions.

Today, I am very unhappy with someone that annoyed me real badly. And worse, this person does not even know what he did wrong, and has entirely no idea that he has annoyed me. To make things worse, this person is super close to me.
Alright, I shall stop with the ranting and proceed with my topic today.
What you see on a person's face may not always be what he/she thinks deep in his/her heart. It's just almost impossible to tell whether a person's facial emotions are real.
Oh what the heck. This topic just seems so complicated. Maybe I shall talk about my day in school today.
In assembly, nearly the entire sec 2 cohort died from gas poisoning. What exactly happened?
We were having a nice little assembly when suddenly a terrible odour filled the lecture hall. Everyone started clamping their hands over their noses, but whatever we did, we could not seem to breathe a bit of fresh air, nor could we do anything to stop the sick smell from spreading around.
Our form teacher then mentioned that someone was burning styrofoam(what the heck?!) and that was the smell emitted. Our LM had to release us early, and we lost entirely half of our assembly.
After leaving the lecture hall, I was glad that I could breathe some fresh air(like FINALLY!) but I could not help feeling nauseous, on the addition that I had been sick for the past few days. Even as I'm typing, I am still suffering from a throbbing headache.
Oh well, I guess tonight I'll have to turn in a little earlier.
That's all for today, I guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment