Friday, 15 April 2011

Damn!

Aw man... I have no topic today, since school life went back to normal. Oh well, maybe I shall just say about today...
First period- History. Learned about WWI, the trench warfare, which side won, how it started, and the British and it's allies. Also learned how horrible it was, and that Japan was an Asian country that allied the British, which sort of explains why they can be so powerful in WWII.
Second period- Chemistry. Supposed to have a test, but then the teacher came in half an hour late. In the end we still took the test, with me and my kangaroo unable to finish due to time constrains, plus, it ate into our recess. Man... When my chemistry teacher sees the blanks I left, she'll be sure to be boiling mad! OH NO!!
-Recess-
Thrid period- Maths. Did quite a number of questions on equations. Then my teacher asked whether I knew what was going on. I could say yes, since I was rather familiar with the topic.
Forth period- Chinese. My teacher gave back our test papers. I got an average score... Again.
Fifth period- English. My teacher returned us our component 5. I sort of screwed it up... At least I passed :)
Lalala.
Nothing to write about.
Shall end the entry here.

"一个不懂得爱自己的人根本没有资格去爱别人."
-Hebe Tian

No comments:

Post a Comment