Thursday, 14 April 2011

Today, I got even more pissed.

This time it is with a certain organisation. I shall not mention it's name here, but I shall mention their doings. In case you're wondering, I've been pissed with that certain organisation since last Wednesday.
1) They're very, very biased. They give those that somewhat look "cuter" higher marks than me even when they lost their balance when I didn't.
2) They only got 6 medals for the group events. It's like, we students put on reservation put in a lot of effort in training too, and then the tears and sweat were also shared with us, and you tell us that there's only 6 medals? So you mean those who competed deserved it and those that trained so hard but didn't compete don't deserve it? It's just so unfair.
If I had a chance to do anything to them, I would tell them:"Be fair, not biased."
Even our school coaches as well as Coach JM, V, P and QB think that their biased. That explains the quarrel Coach V and P had with Mr Qu over being biased(Oh and btw V and P happen to be siblings. That's why they shared the same thought).
Oh yes. About CCHY, our school trashed them instead of them trashing us. I feel that, they are like the kind of people who only know how to talk big, but unable to prove anything through actions. In the end, they simply made a fool of themselves.
Anyway, from this post onwards, I'd like to try something new. I'm adding a few "quotes of the day" that came from Facebook or anywhere. But I won't mention names. Unless it's by some kind of famous people.


"不懂得珍惜的人不值得人家珍惜."

No comments:

Post a Comment