Wednesday, 13 April 2011

Someone pissed me off real good today.

I shall not say anything here since it's rather private, but that person has a 70% chance of being boxed by me. Early in the morning. Plus, I have plenty of chances tomorrow.
Maybe I shall talk about yesterday.
Yesterday, I watched part of the Wushu competitions. J told me that she had gotten fifth, and so has K, who had actually been competing in the same event as J. Guess they got a tie... Heard that HX had gotten 8.50 or something for her final score. I'd like to rant here, but I'm afraid of getting sued, so, maybe not.
This time round, A did not lose her balance. And got second. Wtheck.
Also, I took a day off yesterday from Wufang training, since the competitions are over. But I will resume training next week.
Tomorrow is the finals already. I heard from C that Chung Cheng Yishun wants to "trash" B-division girls real good. All of us are finding this REAL STUPID, cos we hadn't done anything to insult them. They're probably just jealous that our B-girls can do so well. GLHF, CCHY B-girls! Our side will trash you REALLLL GOOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment