I took a day off(well not really, maybe just around 3/4 of my school day) for the competitions today. Yes, I had duty. I had actually put it on Monday somewhat on purpose, because C was competing. Plus, my favourite coach had came too, so I reckoned I could chat with him.
To think... He and D came together then keep disturbing me. Yes, if you're smart enough to guess, it's about C.
Anyway, about today's duty, I had to work alone(that is, I was in charge of both scoring and video recording) when I was supposed to have a partner with me, M. But since she(somehow) became a competition official all of a sudden, I had to work alone. And I had to keep calling Mr Y and FY to keep me company(actually for Mr Y's case, he volunteered to keep me company, seeing that I was so lonely).
It was rather tough to keep up with the two pieces of work, since... I had to write a score, then immediately dump the score board aside and prepare to record. Geez...
Though today C and R didn't win, seeing C happy kind of made me happy too. But when I left, I had some kind of feeling that I did not want to leave(him). Oh well, this is reality, so even if I don't want, I have to.
No comments:
Post a Comment