Two of the coaches that came temporarily are leaving. One is Coach JM, the other Coach SZ. JM teaches Nan Quan, and I have been seeing him practically every week since I was in P4, and SZ teaches Taiji(that's me, C, R, LN, FY and JY). I've just met her this year.
Well well. When the two of them leave, I will still see JM every week, with his usual funny style, while for SZ, I'm sure I'll still be seeing her, though not as often, but anyway when she drops by Wufang on some Tuesdays, I'll still see her :)
But one sad thing is... Q, one of my favourite coaches as well as one of the rare funny coaches I've came across, is leaving Wufang. I was a little upset when I first came to know it, but since it's his decision, I can't stop him. Haha, imagine if he started a Taiji academy on his own. All those Taiji students in Wufang would definitely flock over to his side, then the other coaches will be like:"Eh? Where did all the Taiji people go?"
LOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment