Saturday, 9 April 2011

Grr.

On Wednesday, I really have to admit... Never mind I shall not say anything here. Oh well. This week has been the inter- school Wushu Competitions, and I have been skipping class quite lately. Yesterday, I had my taiji event, and guess what? I had nose bleed some time before my event. How unlucky. Then my teacher had to be called in to take care of me. Sorry to trouble you, Mr Y! :/
But even with that, nothing shall stop me from getting that position that will help my dearest division get top 3 :)
Two of my friends, LN and BS, won a double gold. I shall not be jealous, since another one of my friend will soon clinch a double gold too. 
Yesterday, I had to rush all the way back to class, since I had a debate, and it weighed around 20% of my SA1 weightage. My group won it, but Ms K said she gave the other group a higher mark for their presentation. Never mind, the winning of that debate sort of pulled the score of our team higher.
On Monday I will be having duty for the Wushu competitions, while C and R will be competing. C told me not to shout for him in order not to get him nervous. Hey C... Tell you what. I will watch you, I won't cheer you on verbally, but I will do so in my heart :)
That shall be all for today then :)

No comments:

Post a Comment