Something irritated me very, very badly today. So much that I doubt L, K, R and C can win. Okay, maybe L and R still stand a chance, but K and C, I haven't really got much of confidence. What really happened, I shall not say it anywhere except out of my mouth, in case I get sued or something.
Oh well. Today happened to be my competition. I'm sure that from the first paragraph you can already tell whether I won or lost. My co- form teacher came especially just to support me, yet...
Never mind that. I still have another competition this coming friday. Just hope that I don't get too nervous like today -.-
To all taiji pple from CCHMS: Jia yous! We can do it ;)
Oh yes. If you realised(I'm sure you did), yes, I have changed my blog's layout.
No comments:
Post a Comment