Monday, 4 April 2011

Getting much, much more excited, pissed and disconcentrated at the same time.

How, you ask? 
-Excited that the competitions are starting tomorrow and my event is this wednesday and friday(Yay :D)
-Angry due to a private thing, and I won't like saying it so openly in case the person that insulted me  came by, read it and will start hating me, which I can't bear for it to happen.
-Disconcentrated thanks to competition(somewhat) and also another reason. Won't want to say it here.
Oh well. Guess I need to concentrate in class more, then when I'm free I'll need consultations with teachers. Even if I can't make it, I will still have to make it.
This year, my competitors happen to be my friends(most of them), and two of them represented S'pore for some China competition last year and won. So I'm kinda scared. Then, for C's event, my primary schoolmate, B, will be competing with him and R, another senior from my school. How well B is in his events I am not sure, but I am confident C and R can win :)
Maybe I really shouldn't think so much about it, like everyone is saying. I must learn to calm down. Calm down, bear. Calm down :)

No comments:

Post a Comment