Strange eh? Today I was willing to do my maths and chinese by myself, without any help from my parents or textbooks. Something seems wrong with me...
Actually, my chinese textbook went missing, so I couldn't do a thing. But of course, I would need the dictionary...
For my maths, it isn't a wonder that I didn't seek help since the topic is quadratic equations, and I prefer working out algebra questions alone.
This topic doesn't have much to say. Well, let's talk about April Fool's Day.
On that day, our class pratically pranked every teacher that entered our class. Then something happened during chinese period.
We told Mdm T that it was ACC period now... She didn't believe us. Then after we greeted her, she asked us to seperate our tables and chairs. We knew that we didn't have any tests, so we just didn't take any action prior to that until Mdm T insisted that we had a test. Soon, many people started panicking, and in the midst of it, she said:
"Happy April Fool's." (:
So that day, we had a great laugh.
It's just another 2-3 days to my competition. Boy, I'm really excited! XD
For tonight, I'm going to turn in early, since tomatorow(that's tomorrow for you) our team has training in the morning.
That's all then (:
No comments:
Post a Comment