Saturday, 2 April 2011

I got my new pair of specs today.

Bought it at Nanyang Optics. The optician called me a mister(like wtheck). And then I gave a face to my dad. The optician must have seen it, cos after that he was apologising...
The pair of specs is red in colour(bright red, in fact.) but it's real noticeable. Should have gotten a different colour. Sighs...
Never mind that. My competition is coming in a few days time, and I'm getting real excited. Gee, I wish I could imagine the other competitors fainting at the competition grounds(that's our school's indoor sports hall) as it is quite humid and stuffy. It's kinda easy to get a heatstroke there... So our school's team actually has a certain advantage to this: We are getting used to the stuffiness already. Somewhat used, though.
That shall be all for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment