Wednesday, 22 June 2011

I'M BACK !!

Yo peeps ! :) I'm finally back !
You're probably wondering where in the world I went , didn't blog for such a long period of time .
Here's what happened: I attended 2 camps side by side . Yes you didn't read that wrongly , 2 camps side by side .
1st camp: School wushu camp . I didn't smile much thanks to some bastard . The food was quite ok . Left on the second day to prepare for another camp the next day .
2nd camp: YTSA camp . In case you're clueless what that is , it stands for Young Team Singapore Ambassador . This camp was very fun . We didn't have much to be serious for . The first day we played a wet game by throwing water bombs and shooting water at others with a water gun . My group won 2nd for that . That night , we had to rescue our instructors because they got "kidnapped" . After we did , we had to rescue the king . Seriously ...
On the second day , we had talks by Team Singapore athletes like Mok Ying Ren . After that , we had rock climbing and sports clinic for basketball . It was fun !
That night , we had campfire . My group danced like mad . Guess what ? We won 2nd for that dance ! S$70 Swensens ice cream voucher !
The third day . We packed up and cleaned up the adventure park . My group was in charge of general area (just walking around and inspecting) and we cleaned the bunks . Then our "queen" , MY , lost her sugar ...
Fyi , I have sort of "vowed" never to fall in love ever again (it will definitely be broken one fine day) due to a stupid thing . Oh well . TTFN .

No comments:

Post a Comment