I said I'd blog last Thursday (or whenever) right ? But in the end I didn't . Sorry about it :/
Ok , now back to what has been happening these few days .
Let me tell you , I'm horribly pissed at some stupid bitch that called me "slack" on Wednesday training . Please , it's not like you're very hardworking yourself right ? And to add on that my leg had a bad cramp that day ... How was I supposed to train properly when I can't even do the basics properly with that cramp ? STFU bitch , one day you'll get it .
Then ... I went to Malaysia on Saturday . To be exact , I went to the two highlands in Malaysia , namingly Cameron and Genting highlands .
On the day I went to Cameron , it had been raining . So the weather up at Cameron was colder than usual . My favourite :)
Then on the day I went to Genting ... It hadn't been raining , but the weather was still cold . Quite boring there :/
I went for training from since Tuesday till today (Saturday) . Geez ...
Today's training was so slack . Okay , maybe not ...
The front part was quite slack . Until the back part ... We were asked to do don't know how many times of frog jumps . My knee hurts now :x
Shoot . There's nothing to blog about .
But I have something to tell to a person:
I love you .
This person is currently in a camp or overseas or something ... Hope he sees it when he comes back .
TTFN
No comments:
Post a Comment