Ok, let's talk about the past few days.
Last Friday:
QB took us for taiji training that day. DAMN. He called me a pineapple in front of everyone. At that time I still minded being called a pineapple. Now I don't :D
Also, we had our CNA debate that day. Yes, my group may have lost the debate. But so what? LOL. Let me tell you this. After the debate ended, my face was as black as a thundercloud, and it wasn't because of the winning team (which is impossible because I had expected them to win). Guess what. I was annoyed with my own team member. Actually, I haven't been liking her since last year. Her attitude sucks -.- She keeps following the people that don't want her to come along.
Here was what happened. I wanted to rebut my classmate who had raised an argument against our team. I wasn't even done talking when she called me 'noisy'.
You know what. She's actually far noisier than me. And she's there calling me noisy. Won't she be a trumpet then? -.-
Right. Enough of rants. Time to move on to Saturday.
We had YSA. Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart asked us to go to the field to play football (with a volleyball. Imagine that). Then when B.Loh (pronounced as below, LOL) tried to score, the ball missed the goalpost. So JE laughed at him. Then when JE tried to score, he too missed the goalpost. B.Loh laughed at him. Oh well, so he got the last laugh.
Then NKF took us for taiji. Seriously, it felt more like a TCM (traditional chinese medicine) lesson. He was telling us about acupuncture (which he pronounced as archi-puncture) all the time. And I was like... Ok??
Sunday. Nothing much.
Monday.
Assembly talk was on Racial Harmony Day or RHD. We had to design a costume for this year's Ms Singapore. The judge was year 2000's Ms Singapore Eunice Olsen. Goodness, she was horribly tall with those long and slender legs! And she was quite pretty too. She looks something like this:
Look. Isn't she pretty :) And she's very well talented too. She was elected the youngest MP in 2008. Compare her to this year's Tin Pei Ling. Isn't Ms Eunice Olsen so much better?
Tuesday (that's today).
We did gymnastics for P.E. We jumped A LOT. Hopefully I can grow taller! :D Today we vaulted. No, not pole vault, that's not in gymnastics. We vaulted by running, then jump on a trampoline and then vaulting ourselves over something. BOINGG! XD
Tomorrow I will be having a second lesson of gymnastics. Yay! :D
This upcoming Sunday, I will be at Marina Barrage having official duty for YTSA. Yay, I can earn hours again! :D

No comments:
Post a Comment