What ??
A week ??
Okay . Maybe I was just too busy ...
Let's see , the last time I blogged was 6/7/2011 . Today ... Is the 12th . So I shall talk about what has happened since last Thursday .
Last Thursday nothing happened . What do you expect ...? It's just a boring school day .
Friday . QB informed me that R was going back to Wufang to train . Yeah man ... That might increase his chance of winning next year :D
Saturday . YSA ... We did PT , or physical training .
Sunday . I went to watch the finals of the WNC . England turned out to be third , New Zealand second , and the champions ... Australia .
Seriously , the New Zealand players' clothings were super shiny . I nearly needed a pair of sunglasses to watch the match . But the excitement pushed it away . Australia and New Zealand had to keep playing the game until one side scored higher when time was up as they kept hitting a tie !
Monday .
GAHH . QB called me a pineapple D: If you're interested to know why ... Click here . Well hopefully it works for you , if not you can always comment on this post and ask why :)
Tuesday . I didn't go Wufang , cos I was at home studying .
Wednesday . Happydiemiie , QB didn't come for my training XD
BUT . He is coming on Friday D;
Today , which is Thursday . We had an ICT test . Shucks ... No one could finish it :)
Bye .
No comments:
Post a Comment