Saturday, 6 August 2011

Finally, I'm back.

LOL. Yes, I'm finally back after a LONG LONG TIME.
Too many things have happened, so I shall pick out the more interesting ones.
1) My english teacher is a duck. And she's a blind and deaf duck. Why do I say so?
- The other day, she was sitting at the teachers' table, staring at the screen and murmuring some crap. Then, BL walked up to the screen (the screen where the projector's light shines on) and stood there! Our class laughed for 2 minutes and only then did our teacher find out! :O OMFG. Then he went back to his seat, but then went to the screen AGAIN! XD
- On Monday, she showed us this soundless video. Not many of us were paying attention so after it ended, we asked her to play AGAIN. She was like: 'Play A GAME??' Seriously?
2) QB nearly killed me yesterday. I told him I had to leave early. He was like WHYYYYYYYYYY~ then he used the sword to touch my neck (lightly). Tsk.
3) I officially have a virtual boyfriend ♥ (VIRTUAL, thank you) He's so lovable ♥
More stuff will be posted soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment