Today we had a walkathon. It was horrible with the scorching sun, our teacher yelling at us to walk faster and... QB saying to me 'WHAT IS THIS!'?? (In the first place, I didn't even know what that was for.)
And seriously, I wasn't having much fun. My legs were tired, and the sweat had made my right thigh get rashes. And it was pain :( Not funny at all. Moreover, the bitch from my class kept cutting in between me and my kangaroo friend (or my buddy) -.- Seriously? Why can't she just stick to HER best friend instead to bothering me and my best friend?
Oh and 1 thing. Yesterday, my mum received an email from YTSA saying that...
...
...
I had been chosen.
For something.
But I shall not tell you ANYTHING.
Go find out yourself :)
Also, I had a hard time making this photo since yesterday:
![]() |
| The fruits. |
At least it was worth it. The people as fruits were appreciative of it. I know some parts of it is screwed, but seriously,
Who cares man? :)LOL that's about all :)

No comments:
Post a Comment