Wednesday, 10 August 2011

Happy (belated) birthday, my dearest nation! ♥


Yesterday! :D
Was Singapore's 46th birthday! :)
And here was what I did.













Hey hey, I'm serious! This was an official NDP event, and also an official YTSA event. Hmm, so maybe I can clock hours... :)
Other than me, there were 15 other YTSAs along with a few other instructors. My friend from Wufang, YJ, went too! :) Cos my instructor had invited a few Team Singapore athletes, and she was one of them. (I was quite relieved that QB wasn't there but my happiness got "shattered" when he told me he was nearby :/)
Other than YJ, another athlete with the exact same initials as YJ went too! She was an athlete doing taiji. Gee, I wanted to ask her to teach me kong tui, cos apparently hers is DAMN HIGH!
How high, you ask?
Feast your eyes on THIS!!
Her real name is actually Tao Yi Jun, by the way.


















You see!? That's why I really want her to teach me real badly! ):
The other athlete is:
Tay Yu Juan


















Yu Juan! :)
Well, the two of them were with me. I was quite happy :)
:B

No comments:

Post a Comment