Thursday, 25 August 2011

Hi.

Heheh. I shall start on recent happenings...
This week is already Term 3 Week 9 of school. This means 2 things:
1) Exams are coming REAL soon, it's closer than you may think.
2) Mr QB is leaving.
Yup. You may see, in the previous posts, that I may seem rather annoyed with his existence. But no, now it isn't the case. I'm really sad to see him go, because he had brought a lot of joy and laughter to my school life, especially during P.E. lessons. His funny character in school had made some of the stress on me go off, and now that he's leaving soon, I really wish that he can stay, to continue bringing joy and laughter to us.
But 1 good thing for me is: I will still see him in Wufang. With that, he can still make me laugh (and of course, annoy me). :)
This Saturday, there will be a presidential election. Cool, double the elections in a year. First, general election (or GE), now presidential election.
This year's candidates have a lot in common:
1) They all have the surname of Tan,
2) They are all Chinese,
3) They are all powerful men,
4) They are all old (no offence).
This Saturday is a public holiday. Yet, us YTSAs have to make our way to sports museum to have a course. My mum mentioned that it was somewhere around Tanglin area. WOW, that's very far from where I live!!
Next week, there are many holidays. The only proper school day is Wednesday. *sighs*
Monday: Scheduled school holidays from presidential election
Tuesday: Hari Raya
Wednesday: School as per normal
Thurasday: Half day due to Teachers' Day celebration. On this day, I will make my way back to Fengshan :)
Friday: Teachers' Day.
Really, this sucks. Although I usually love holidays, but now that it's so near to exams, I really wish to clear my doubts...
QB, we will miss you :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment