Thursday, 1 September 2011

I see, so the last time I blogged was last week :/

I have something to say.
QB.
Will be leaving be staying ALL THE WAY TILL TERM 4.
And he said:
I will have more time to torture you.
.____.
When I broke the news to RY, she was very happy. Why? I shall not say (I promised to keep it private between us).
Yesterday, I had CIP for mid-autumn festival. Half of my night was passed in torture. What is this. Luckily, I had my brother, my mother, my friends and someone else (I will not say who, because it is VERY obvious) to accompany me. Sure, that someone didn't talk to me much (at least he talked to me), but I was happy to see him :)
One thing I really don't understand up till now is that- He keeps staring at me :o
Hmm.
Never mind.
Oh yes. Today I went back to my primary school, Fengshan Primary. I saw many familiar faces, bringing so many fond memories :') And Ms G, my maths teacher then, can still remember me! X3 I was so happy!
BUT.
Ms G is leaving :(
She is leaving for Hong Kong to teach there for 3 years. Gee, Hong Kong? I can get the address from her and look for her :D
When I went back, I found out that many of my friends didn't go back. My then best friend didn't either. I heard from my 2nd closest friend that she didn't want to go back anymore :( I wonder why... The last time I saw her was during the WNC.
Another thing. I have not been on good terms with this particular girl in my class (actually my fellow classmates don't either). My good friend from the next class (her ex) told me to be tolerant.
The point is, I can't stand it ANYMORE.
She is getting on my nerves.
More will be posted soon, so do stay posted :D

No comments:

Post a Comment