Tuesday, 6 September 2011

Hi holidays (and flu).

Holidays have started. But so what. I'm having flu. Spoils all the fun :(
On Friday I was running a high fever with 38.4 degrees Celsius. Damn.
It went down to 37.4 degrees Celsius on Saturday. I took HSK exam that day with a face of total "un-interest". And I was having a throbbing head, and also, not to mention runny nose.
On Sunday, I went to Kukup and Johor Bahru in Malaysia. With a blocked + runny nose.
In Kukup, we visited a kelong. A kelong is a house that floats... in the middle of the sea. It was pretty fun, except for the part when we were stepping on pieces of supporting wood that were rather thin.
Near the kelong was a mangrove forest. My mother wondered to herself what mangrove forests were actually for, and for me, it was for seeing the tide, whether it was low or high. Our guide told us that it was a good material for charcoal. I see...
Then as we went down to Johor, we ordered otah (a type of spicy ready-to-prepare fish) from a very popular shop. Their otah is really great, but to our dismay...
Due to the Hari Raya holidays, the malay fishmongers have NOT fished the type of fish the shop uses. Therefore they couldn't make any otah :( And this has gone for a week!
Yesterday's school training was really fun. QB and us taiji people were talking about fruits :) And he said if my junior, FY (the grape), was any smaller, she'd be a raisin! What laughter we had yesterday :)
Also, because I was pretty sick with runny nose and cough yesterday, I wasn't looking very well. So QB made me go rest. He said I looked like I was going to die :o Did I really look THAT bad?
TTFN :)
Bubble pop.

No comments:

Post a Comment