Let's get started.
Yesterday was mid-autumn festival. Mooncake festival. Lantern festival. Whatever you call it, ok?
Anyway. I spent my day in school being bored (especially in assembly, whereby the talk had already been given to us YTSAs during the induction camp). At night, tuition. My tutor saw my school timetable and my art teacher's name caught her eye (his name is really cool). She said we should call him Mr GG. :)
Erm and at yesterday and today's 11:11, I made a wish for <her> to stop following us around. And guess what. The wish came true :)
Today J didn't come. My day was passed rather quietly. And awkwardly. And unhappily.
During art class, I got annoyed with one of my group members. Yes, I admit that my write-up was not good enough. Still, you don't have to criticise me such that it was so hurtful? Who do you think you are? Goddess of write-ups? Do you think that just because you're rich you have the status to criticise ANYONE? Please, you're just a student. Like me.
Ok enough of ranting. Today I took my chinese oral. I thought I was going to die very badly. But from the teacher's comment on me, I guess it wasn't so bad after all :)
The teacher was really nice. And her english is very fluent too.
That's the end of this post, then. TTFN :)
Although you are smarter than me, that doesn't make you perfect and gives you the right to criticise anyone you like. Remember, NO ONE is perfect.
No comments:
Post a Comment