Sunday, 18 September 2011

Just another week left to exams, time sure flies.

Today is... The 18th of September. God.
Yes. Exams are coming soon. Yet, teachers are still trying to kill us with 5 tests this week. And they expect us to mug properly for EOY next week (it's streaming year for me). Hello. What's the meaning of this.
Lately, me and 4 other girls from my class did something VERY awesome. So awesome that it lifted my spirits. Oh yeah. But too bad, it's a secret between us 5. So don't ask what we did. Just remember: We did something very awesome. That's all you have to know :)
You ask me whether I've started studying or not. I can say: Yes. But just a little.
The other day, I checked out a music video posted by <him>. I found the song really nice when I finally understood the lyrics. Heehee~ :3
Not long after I saw the video, I myself posted another video. It is really nice too :)
The video posted by him:
Then the video posted by me:
Heehee. Enjoy :)
不完整的旋律, 没什么结局.

No comments:

Post a Comment