Monday, 19 September 2011

Had counselling today.

Don't say that counselling is bad or lame and stuff like that. You're wrong. Wrong wrong wrong wrong WRONG. Counselling isn't as lame and boring as it seems.
Today Mrs Y called me over to the counselling room. She gave me a "warm up paragraph" by saying exams are coming and thing like that. Then she showed me a comparison of my results for SA1 and CA2. Improvement could be seen, but she said that there was more room for improvement.
Later, she gave me a timetable for me to manage my time. Then she made me write a sentence to encourage myself.
After all these, she decided to ask whether I was happy in school. I thought for a while, and replied 'neutral'.
Ok, I AM happy with the friends I have, but I'm just not so happy with one of my classmates.
RGF QTHMDC LX KHED (this is a message conveyed through a code, you don't have to know what it is).
10 minutes later, I went back to class with my head and heart feeling lighter. Ah~
Better don't insult counselling. Counselling is cool B)

你问我, '如果你在倾听, 是否打动了你?'  我会回答, '我是在倾听, 刚被你打动了.' 


♥

No comments:

Post a Comment