Hooray! Exams are over :D During this period of time, I didn't blog, sorry that I didn't make any announcements before doing that, my readers :P
Interestingly, EOYs didn't feel like EOYs. It felt more like... Common tests. But nevertheless, I still studied. I hope to do better this time...
Apparently, I wasn't the only one to have this weird feeling. C, who is really smart but is always afraid that she might screw the paper up, thought so too. I wonder why...?
Oh well, never mind. I realised - When exams near and I have to put a few weeks halt to training, I get really desperate for training. I wonder why? And seriously, my stamina has dropped to such a great extend that by just running/sprinting for a few metres can make me pant. Oh god. Tomorrow I'm going to die (I'm having training tomorrow). And I bet I'm quite stiff now! ><
Before exams started (exactly 2 days before), I was on duty on roadshow at Jurong Point. The very next day I suffered from a backache and had trouble bending my back >< RY called me an old woman :/ Am I that old?
This weekend as well as next weekend, I will also be on duty. Despite it being tiring, I still insist on going because I have lots of fun! :D There will be further updates on the venue, so do come and support! You just have to simply fill in a well-wishing form to Team Singapore athletes (you can get it at any NTUC outlets islandwide) and say what values you would like them to bring along to this year's SEA games. Then fill in your particulars and line up! When it's your turn, spin a wheel and win attractive prizes! Unlimited number of tries :)
TTFN.
No comments:
Post a Comment