Tuesday, 1 November 2011

Something's very wrong with my blog (I think).

It's like, I followed several blogs. Yet, when I checked a while ago...
Where on Earth are they!?
Like crap...
Oh never mind. It's probably something wrong with the browser / computer / whatever. I will check on this again soon...
Anyway. During the weekend, I went with a few other YTSAs to watch the Volkswagen 2011 World Women's Cup. It was really exciting! The atmosphere then was really HOT, I guess a little more hot than WNC earlier this year :)
That time was like a bonding session for us. We played a lot and also got to know each other better :) On Saturday, we had a 4 hour break. But after 2 hours, we got really bored and tired of walking all about, so we sat down at a corner and started playing random games. It was so much fun!
Although Team Singapore paddler Feng Tianwei lost the match in the finals against Hong Kong paddler Tie Yana (or Tie Yang, whatever), it was rather ok. And she can't possibly be too depressed over this, because SEA games is coming in 10 days! Her (if she actually has it) depression cannot affect her performance in SEA games! 
The final match for the first and second placing between China and China, from what the news reported, was really exciting. Oh, but I didn't bother staying for that match. It's just... Lame. It's like, what, China with China? China will still win ._. It's just a matter between the world champion (Li Xiao Xia) and world runner up (Ding Ning). So... I didn't really bother. Even if I did, I will still get dragged out of the hall as the others wanted to leave. If they wanted to leave, I HAD to leave. It's like I'm holding on to a Team Singapore pass and if they left how on Earth am I supposed to return it back?
TTFN.
Just checked my dashboard again a short while ago. Ok... The blog following thing is back. Weird...

No comments:

Post a Comment