Hmm today is a boring day. Really boring :/
As you can see at the sidebar of this blog, there is a Cbox. I added it in cos I realised... No one comments on posts. So maybe the Cbox might be a better place for readers to voice out their thoughts :)
Yesterday, I watched the news on the SEA games thing, about national fencer Ruth saying the pledge and yeah, other things. Singapore is confirmed to host the 2015 SEA games. Oh yeah! That might mean that we YTSAs get a higher chance of watching the games and who knows, there might not be a need for interview! That's niceee :D
A while ago when I was looking at the photos Yahoo! posted on the SEA games thing, I saw one with the athletes looking at some of the well wishes. Hahah I sort of feel touched :P Cos they might be reading those we YTSAs wrote! LOL.
TTFN :D
No comments:
Post a Comment