Thursday, 3 November 2011

Let's talk about a little news today.

(Source: Yahoo!)
1) 'I felt like I was left there to die.'


When: Last November
What happened: 36 year old construction worker Jitu Munshi fell and was crushed by a brick in an accident. His employer then quickly disposed his body in an inconspicuous location in Ubi away from the work site. Throughout the ordeal, Jitu remained conscious and helplessly watched his employer drive away.
(Full article: http://sg.news.yahoo.com/blogs/singaporescene/felt-left-die-083030354.html)
How heartless can people get? Excuse me, that's like your own employee and yet you just ignore him? What kind of irresponsible employer is this? -.- I hope that you lose your job and get employed by someone else and this happens to you, jerk.

2) Daughter who boasted of slapping mother stirs Web


What happened: 14 year old Adelyn (not her real name) was unhappy with her mother's incessant nagging and resorted to physical abuse by slapping her mother twice. She then boasted about her actions on Facebook, coupled with vulgarities. It didn't take long for this topic to trend on the Internet, especially on Twitter. This topic was even trending WORLDWIDE.
(Full article: http://sg.news.yahoo.com/blogs/singaporescene/daughter-boasted-slapping-mother-stirs-081619670.html)
What a daughter. How could she do such a thing...? Maybe one day when she becomes a mother she'll get slapped too. Ok, I have to be nicer to my mother...

That should be all. Readers may post their thoughts at the Cbox located at the sidebar :)
TTFN.

No comments:

Post a Comment