What about it?
Currently (for me, perhaps), it seems boring. Holidays are rather boring. But somehow I feel that I should enjoy it to my fullest, if not when school resumes, I'll be complaining that holidays are over and, yeah, you get it, right?
Anyway. For the past few days, I have been doing a little research on the places stated in my itenary. Yes, I'm going overseas! To where? To Sydney, for a school trip. Cool ^^
I have also spent time watching SHINee Hello Baby. Hello Baby is a really nice show that's really funny. I have been laughing so much that my jaws (literally) hurt! So when you're free, go check it out yeah :) Here's the first episode (which isn't really funny)...
(By the way, Yoogeun is really cute.)
There's also this Youtube channel that uploads video that reviews viral videos. It's quite funny too. It's RayWilliamJohnson :)
I don't think I want to post his videos here in case I get yelled at (his videos contains a handful of vulgarities).
So, when you're free do check out the channel and SHINee Hello Baby :)
TTFN
No comments:
Post a Comment